Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Second photo shoot

Here I have taken more photos, this time I decided to change their outfits into more casual wear. They were all wearing jeans and a baggy t-shirt and in neutral colours. I made them pose in poses that made them seem fun and not serious, like the front cover. This time I also made them to single photos as well as group ones. Under this is a GIF to show the four best group photos out of 76 I took. The first two are funny, un-serious ones that i could possibly use but I feel they do not work as well as the next two. The third and fourth picture on the slideshow are the same pose but more zoomed on one then the other. I like these pictures as they show the band enjoying themselves and are willing to pose for the camera. I will ask people which they think is the best of the two then work on that one.

animated gif maker

These pictures are singluar shots of each model. I made them do 2 poses each, one was the pose which they did on the front cover then the other was one that fitted their personality best. Zoe is a very confident person and willing to do most things so for her second shot I decided to make her do pose that reflecst this of her, by making her look tough and fierce. With Amy (the second model) I made her do an animal pose of as she enjoys to experiment with poses so I told her to think of an animal and pose like it. It shows of her wild personality very well. For my last model, Shannon, she is differnt from the other too in the sense she is quieter, so for her I told her, to instead doing a strong pose to do a small pose and to look up like she is day dreaming about something. Although I was not sure it would work at first it turned out it was one of the better photos.

animated gif maker animated gif maker animated gif maker

No comments:

Post a Comment