My magazine attracts the relevant audience of young teenage girls (discovered from the question below). I used many ways for this to happen. I mainly focused on the front cover, this is because if my front cover did not attract or address my audience then they would not buy it in the first place.
As you can see I made the front cover a baby pink colour which will attract girls to look at it as it is a very stereotypical colour for girls. Also the three circular photos will attract an audience as they stand out against the pale background so people will want to see what it is. The main photo is very confident and of an age that young teenage girls would be interested in reading about. This is because the clothes that they are wearing is very stylish and the poses they are in show confidence and joy. If the picture was of shy, timid girls then people would be put off wanting to read it because it does not look interesting. The main thing that I personally think attracts my audience is the title, this is because as I have stated before it stands out well against the background and the bold colour and 3D form will stand out against other magazines and will be easy to see in shops. Although the text is only a small part on my front cover that also attracts my audience as they get a small peak at what is to come in the magazine and draws them in. For example the strip at the bottom will make them pick it up and buy it because it is an interesting article for the people that will be going to that festival. For both my contents page and double page spread (interview) I have carried on the colours to keep the appearance on my magazine to a high standard. This keeps the reader attracted to the pages and wanting to read on. The language and fonts inside the magazine also helps this. For the interview I asked questions that the public would want to possible ask so that they feel that the writer is connected to them and addresses there age and gender instead of the interviewer asking questions the readers have no interest in.
No comments:
Post a Comment