Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Name's for my magazine

To make my magazine sell it will need a catchy name that will stick in peoples head. It will have to be short and 'snappy' and stand out against all other music magazine names. All music magazines I have looked at have these kind of names; NME, Kerrage, Rolling Stone and one as simple as Q. Because these names are so short they work very well and people remember them.
For my music magazine I have come up with these names;

Anthem
Neworld

Boom!
Audio

Pressure
I will carry out surveys to see which one people prefer and then use that one. Or if people feel that the names are not good enough for my magazine I will think of more and carry out more surveys.


Results
Anthem IIIII II
Neworld II
Boom! III
Audio I
Pressure IIII


With these results I now know that I will be calling my magazine Anthem as it was the most popular but quite a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment