These are my first set of pictures. They are all group photos where I made them do different poses, all of which are fun shots. I took 79 pictures and thought these 8 were the best out of them all. They all need to be edited yet as in some the background can be easily seen. I will need to photoshop the best picture so I can spend time on that one and make it perfect.
For the cover I think I will either use the second to top right one or the one second from the bottom on the left hand side. This is because they are fun pictures but would still be professional enough to use. The other pictures I feel are to silly and not good enough to use as a fornt cover, however I may use them in my two page spread as the pictures that are put in the two page spread can be that style.
For the cover I think I will either use the second to top right one or the one second from the bottom on the left hand side. This is because they are fun pictures but would still be professional enough to use. The other pictures I feel are to silly and not good enough to use as a fornt cover, however I may use them in my two page spread as the pictures that are put in the two page spread can be that style.
No comments:
Post a Comment