I do not like this contents page because although it is very clear and easy to read I feel like it should have a picture of some kind to show what the contents page is for. Or if it does not have a picture of some kind it needs to have a bit of colour put around the edges or in the text. I do however, like the font as it is big, bold, and stands out so it is very easy to read and understand.
This contents page however is the opposite from the one above and has too much going on. Although you can see in the top right corner what is on each page page it is not clear and easy to read like the above one. If the text was bolder and bigger however, I think it would be better because then it would be easy to read but also it would not be plain and you would be interested in the page.
This is a contents page for a music magazine and I prefer this one to the other two. This is because its not plain and it doesn't have lots of pictures on the page. Also its easy to read and understand where specific things are in the magazine because of the sub-headings. It also has 6 small pictures on the side so its not full of text, which would be boring. In my magazine I would want to make the contents page like this because it is easy to read and has a design to it which makes is interesting to look at.

No comments:
Post a Comment