Photoshop
I think this photo is the best one out of both photo shoots I did. It has the ball centered in the middle at the bottom then two people running after it and looking very happy. The problem with this photo is it has the bench and bin in the background. Hopefully I will be able to get rid of them in Photoshop and brighten the background slightly so it can be used as my front cover.
This is the photo after I have edited it on Photoshop. I have managed to remove the table, bin and also any small pieces of rubbish that where on the floor. I also zoomed in on them so you can see there expressions clearer. When I use this for my front cover I may crop it down more so I only have them and the ball in the picture and not as much greenery. But I may on the other hand keep it as it is because I will be able to use it as the whole background and there is a lot of extra space around Josie and Charlotte for my title and other pieces of text.
No comments:
Post a Comment