Monday, 4 October 2010

Name design

These are my first ideas for my title name. On the left hand side I decided to try and keep to the bold sizes whereas on the right is the smaller skinnier versions. I personally prefer the bolder ones as they will be easier to see and stand out a lot better on the front cover. Also the designs on the right hand side will not catch the eye of people whereas the bolder ones people can see easily and clearly. 
















I decided to stay with the bolder designs and then used each design and put a different colour with each design. I only used the basic colours and not different shades of the same colour as I wanted to see which colour would best suit my magazine. I think the purple colour would suit my magazine cover the best as it is for a girls school, also the colours will stand out against many background colours.

















I chose 4 designs from the previous designs and kept with the purple theme. I added two extra shades of purple so I have a variety of colours for me to choose from. I like the second design the best as it has more shape to it. Also I like the darker purple colour as it will stand out more on the cover.















No comments:

Post a Comment