First Media lesson ever.
Today I had my first Media lesson, at first it sounded as though it would be an easy lesson to do. But after the first 10 minutes I found out it was going to be a lot of work and at some times hard. Even though it may be hard it sounds as though it will be good fun to do and I will learn lots of new things. As I was making my Blog I found it very interesting to change the layout to see what works the best and which colours go well together. I'm looking forward to making magazines and taking photos in the next few lessons.
headings and titles are often written in a sans serif font (look it up)
ReplyDeleteThink about the use of colour. Is everything coordinated. I find the black writing on purple difficult to read
Find a picture for your site. Chose wisely as the exam board will see this.
Don't forget the exam board will see this site.
Can you please choose one final font type for your magasine and post that along with justification.
ReplyDelete