Monday, 27 September 2010

I do not like this for many reasons. First of all the writing on the front cover is very small and not easy to read as it is white on a colourful background. The title itself is very plain but overpowers the cover at the same time it also does not tell us what the magazine is about. The picture is not very good either as it could give the impression of the adult about to hit the boy rather then the photo making us feel like it is a loving pair  
                                                         

 I like some aspects of this, such as the picture being the main focus of the cover and that it is relevant to the magazine. Also the fact that there is so blank spaces on the cover, and everywhere you look there is something to read. One problem I do have with the design is that there are too many colours that clash with each other. Also I think the font should be kept to one or two different ones instead of using lots of different ones as it will be easier to understand.











I like the style of this magazine as the title is big bold and catches your eye. Also the pictures show what the magazine is about and are the centre of the cover. The colours of the font and the font itself is good as it is very easy to read and because there are not lots of colours you can concentrate on one bit without getting distracted with all the colours like in the magazine cover above.

No comments:

Post a Comment